Kuzukage was a spy for the King of Kingdom of Lyferia.
When using the 《Shadow Diving》 skill, he has the appearance of a black, viscous liquid that looked like coal tar.
When he returns to human form, he is about the size of a child. He had black clothes typical of ninjas. His mouth was covered by an iron mask, making his facial expressions hard to grasp, and he wore a katana on his back.
He had been spying on Diablo's group and revealed himself when he thought that Diablo outed him. He tried to take out everyone but was destroyed by Diablo's magic.
Kuzukage is a Warrior-type character who depends upon speed, agility, and technique in order to take his opponent down.
- Black ninja clothes
- Iron mask
- 《Shadow Diving》: a technique that changes Kuzukage into a black, viscous liquid which allows him to hide in the shadows and animals like a mouse in order to spy on his enemies.
- 《Shadow Running》: a technique that allows Kuzukage to move at great speeds. With it, his speed was greater than that of Feudal Lord Galford.
- 《Flying Kunai》: a diamond-shaped edged tool that looked like the tips of a spear is aimed and thrown at the enemy.
- 《Concealing Water》: From a scroll, a wall of water appeared in front of the user to act as a shield for attacks.
- Although the chapter was adapted in the anime and manga where he appears and dies, he does not appear in either.